Legal Case Manager (Lakeland, FL)
Duties include, but not limited to:
* Draft pleadings, motions, demands, affidavits, and routine discovery
* Organize and track files for pleadings and discovery documents
* Analyze legal documents, negotiate medical bills, create and maintain case management database
* Schedule depositions, hearings and mediations
* Serve as liaison among attorney, client, medical providers, insurance providers, and all entitities involved in a case
* Trial preparation
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to work well in a team environment
* Possess ability to effectively interact with attorneys, coworkers, clients, insurance adjusters, medical professionals, judicial contacts, and relative vendors
* Advanced office skills (Typing 50 WPM, Word, Outlook, office equipment, etc.)
* Strong organizational and time management skills
* Self starter with little supervision regarding litigation process.
* Ability to accurately process a variety of tasks and high volumes of work in a dynamic environment
* Strong commitment to excellent customer service.
* Trial preparation / possible courtroom experience and/or exposure
* 2-year degree required; 4-year degree preferred
* 2-5 years relevant work experience in a similar field (Personal Injury, Bodily Injury, Auto Insurance, etc.)
* References and a full background check may be required (in and outside of state, if applicable)
* Ability to work in a smoke-free environment
* Highly detail-oriented
* Ability to meet strict deadlines and handle high work volume
* Ability to negotiate, establish and maintain professional relationships, and communicate effectively with clients and all levels of staff
This is a full-time opportunity with benefits and potential for growth. Hours are 8a-5p, Mon-Fri. Salary is $38K-$42K, plus benefits and bonus opportunity.
Interested applicants can email resumes to DSS13@emaildss.com or apply online at www.MyDSSJobs.com.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers