We are now accepting applications for 1st & 2nd shift Line Packers.
• Scooping/Dispensing of product from a tote or other vessel such as an auger filler
• Helping to ensure correct vessel is used for fill of material: bag & box, bottle & lid. Check batch sheet and Product Specification guidelines for product being handled.
• Dispense the correct weight into the vessel (bag or bottle) being used as specified in either pound, kilograms or other unit of measure ensuring that a proper TARE is being used (minus the bag & box weight or bottle & lid weight)
• Confirm correct label is being placed on vessel and exterior carton/box if used
• Ensure vessel is sealed properly. Bag has a clear seal without leaks and bottles have a clean close with no missed thread.
• Confirm the count of any units is correct going into the master carton. (Example: If 12 go into a box; confirm 12 are there — no more & no less)
• Stack vessels on to pallet in the correct pallet configuration and using appropriate materials for layer division as well as top cover sheet
• Identify and use the correct pallet for stacking (IE: Euro vs Standard)
• May be asked to use pallet jack to move pallet for next pallet to be stacked.
Applciations are accepted Monday - Friday 9:00A - 4:00P
1863 N Crystal Lake Drive
Lakeland, FL 33801
Please call 863-665-1315 with any questions.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers