compensation: $14-$18 (Depending on Experience and Community at hire on) employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are on the search for hardworking individuals looking for work in the apartment maintenance field. Handyman and construction experience welcome! If you have a well-rounded background with experience in plumbing, drywall, electrical, appliances, and painting you could be a great fit for one of our open positions!
Maintenance staff is responsible for all aspects of property maintenance including curb appeal, service requests, apartment turnovers, preventative maintenance, and relations with associates, contractors, and team members.
Pay: $14-$18/hr-depending on experience and apartment community
*Please send a resume for consideration* Or Call 813-609-8490! Start as soon as Tomorrow!!
Duties may include:
• Maintenance, repair, replacement relating to the plumbing, electrical, and appliances in the units
• Drywall repair & painting
• Preventative maintenance: perform maintenance to heating and air-conditioning systems, plumbing fixtures, sprinkler system, smoke detector, and fire extinguishers.
• Seasonal maintenance: swimming pool opening procedures, daily maintenance, and end of season close down procedures.
• Health and safety maintenance (such as sprinkler systems or smoke detectors).
• Install locks.
• HVAC, Green, Universal CFC, or other certifications are a plus, but not required.
• Bilingual is a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers