Are you groovy enough to join our groovy gang? We are looking for a person to join our team part time and provide our customers with excellent customer service.
Main duties will be:
• Designing floral arrangements to design recipes and customer requirements in a timely manner
• Helping customers over the phone and in the store and entering orders accurately in to the point of sale
• Keep the store, front of house and back room areas looking clean and tidy
• Clean and prepare fresh buckets for flowers
• Occasionally stand in for the delivery driver as needed
• Present yourself in a clean and tidy manner
Experience is preferred but not essential as training will be given to the right applicant, who is prepared to learn and apply themselves and you must be able to stand for extended periods.
Hours are approx 25 per week on average, more during the holidays and busy times, over 4 days per week including Saturdays. Hours will be longer at holiday periods like Valentines Day, Mothers Day and Christmas.
We are a small business and team and so everyone needs to be VERY reliable and have tons of common sense, flexibility and a desire to represent our business in a positive and professional manner. You will also need some basic PC skills to use our point of sale system but training will be given.
Apply by email with your contact details, outline of work history and why you are interested in the post.
CLOSING DATE: 3 November 2019
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers