Are you passionate about transforming lives?
No matter what the job, every employee at Florida Technical College contributes to helping others succeed. A passion for education, a commitment to results and an overriding dedication to our students are a must to thrive in our work environment.
We now have immediate openings for Medical Billing and Coding Program Coordinators!
As the Medical Billing and Coding Program Coordinator you will offer assistance and support to the educational and administrative processes of the Medical Billing and Coding department. Your main tasks will be concentrated in five main areas: Teaching, Student Retention, Curriculum, Accreditation, and Learning Assessment Processes.
Retention of students are monitored daily and will be contacted the same day.
You will report directly to the Program Director and Dean of Academic Affairs.
• Bachelor’s degree in health related field
• Minimum 3 years of related work experience in field of study.
• Certifications as Certified Professional Coder (CPC)
• Responsible for teaching a minimum of two classes per quarter via lectures and demonstrations in the classroom, laboratory setting, blended, or online according to program objectives and course syllabi.
• Develop daily lesson plans as teaching guidelines, based upon the approved curriculum, that are submitted to the Dean of Academic Affairs prior the beginning of each term.
• Your work schedule will be agreed upon with the Dean of Academic Affairs, according to the institutional needs.